For the detailed packages this means
- BitmapCharacterSet moved to GitHub
- XMLWriter moved to GitHub
- OrderPreservingDictionary was updated to 1.5.0
- XMLParser moved to GitHub
- XMLParserHTML moved to GitHub
- XMLParserStAX moved to GitHub
- XPath moved to GitHub
- Pastell moved to GitHub
Fortunately there is a nice tool from Peter Uhnak called "git-migration" that helped a lot in this transition and preserved original commit history as much as possible.
The move to GitHub should help to better maintain contributions to these projects and also verify that the XML support runs on newer Pharo versions.