Friday, May 27, 2005

Scam recursion

Today I received the following email:

> Dear friend,
>
> I am Mr. Steve Howard,i represent BROWNMIJ IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY PLC
> based in UK. My company markets and exports Polymeric Polyol and other
> products for world trade.
>
> We are searching for reliable representatives who can help us establish a
> medium of getting to our customers in Europe America and Africa as well as
> making payments through you as our payment officer. It is upon this note
> that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your
> country.
>
> Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever
> amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
> account that we will avail to you. Please, to facilitate the conclusion
> of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the
> following:
>
>
> (1)Your full names,
> (2)Age and Sex
> (3)Contact address and, Phone/fax numbers.
>
> Thank you for your time as i await your prompt response.
>
>
> Very Respectfully,
> Mr. Steve Howard
> DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
> BROWNMIJ COMPANY PLC
> Tel : +447031948114



Hopefully they will stop trying to give me money when they read my answer:

Dear Mr. Howard,

unfortunately I have to decline your offer since I dont think
it is worth the effort. I earn more money in my daily job -
which is sending stupid emails to other people and making them
believe they could esily get rich. I typically use free mail
accounts to send these messages around telling people that
I represent a company searching for reliable representatives.
Unfortunately my job get's harder these days since it is not
a new idea and most people dont want to get rich - typically
they send me an answer that they do the same job as I do and
have to decline my offer...


Very Respectfully,
Mr. John Massmailer
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
STUPID COMPANY INC.
Tel : +440815

No comments: